Four luxury holiday barns, near Cambridge (UK)
Cambridgeshire’s Luxury Rural Escape
Situated in an enviable position with uninterrupted views over the Cambridgeshire Countryside, Kingston Barns is an exceptional barn conversion that offers well appointed serviced holiday homes for up to sixteen guests.
Just a short drive from the bustling City of Cambridge, the barns are located on the edge of the small peaceful village of Kingston.
At a Glance
• Sleeps sixteen guests in four self contained properties.
• Six en-suite bedrooms with king size beds.
• Two en-suite bedrooms with king size zip and link beds (which can be configured as 2’6 singles on request).
• Landscaped gardens with plentiful seating areas.
• WiFi in all rooms.
• Parking for up to twenty vehicles.
• Two well behaved dogs welcome in Barns 3 & 4 only (small additional charge).
• Light and spacious Orangery, providing a communal area perfect for gatherings.
• Ground floor underfloor heating.
• Wood burning stove in Barn 1.
• Fully fitted kitchens in all Barns.
• Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
• African inspired fire pit, gas BBQ.
• Petanque court, badminton equipment, Kubb and Bicycles.
• Ground floor Shower Room and Boot Room.
• Kingston Barns is just nine miles from the city of Cambridge, where there is an abundance of tourist attractions to keep the most discerning of travellers interested! The universities, museums, theatres, restaurants, night-life, punting, excellent shopping and inspiring architecture offer a wealth of culture.
• Numerous golf courses and leisure facilities are within easy reach, along with countryside trails.
• A variety of cafes and restaurants are within a short distance of the Barns.
• We are able to assist with arrangements such as private dining, beauty treatments and leisure activities.
FOUR LUXURY HOLIDAY BARNS