COVID-19 Information Update – We Are Closed to Guests & Visitors
The Kingston Barns Team are adhering to the strict HM Government advice as to ensure that all of our guests are safe and secure when visiting our property. We maintain the upmost hygiene, disinfection and distancing standards, in accordance with our legal obligations. In accordance with Government guidelines we are currently closed for leisure and / or holiday stays. We are awaiting further clarification from the Government after 2nd December 2020. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or concerns regarding making a booking.
– The Kingston Barns Team • 01223 264 520
Three luxury holiday barns, near Cambridge (UK)
Cambridgeshire’s Luxury Rural Escape
Situated in an enviable position with uninterrupted views over the Cambridgeshire Countryside, Kingston Barns is an exceptional barn conversion that offers well appointed serviced holiday homes for up to twelve guests.
Just a short drive from the bustling City of Cambridge, the barns are located on the edge of the small peaceful village of Kingston.
At a Glance
• Sleeps twelve guests in three self contained properties, with a maximum of four guests per property.
• Six en-suite bedrooms with king size beds, with the option for twin-bed configuration in the second bedroom.
• Two en-suite bedrooms with king size zip and link beds (which can be configured as 2’6 singles on request).
• Landscaped gardens with plentiful seating areas.
• WiFi in all rooms.
• Parking for up to twenty vehicles.
• Two well behaved dogs welcome in Barns 1 & 2 only (small additional charge).
• Light and spacious Orangery.
• Ground floor underfloor heating.
• Fully fitted kitchens in all Barns.
• Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Petanque court, badminton equipment, Kubb and Bicycles.
• Ground floor Shower Room and Boot Room.
• Kingston Barns is just nine miles from the city of Cambridge, where there is an abundance of tourist attractions to keep the most discerning of travellers interested! The universities, museums, theatres, restaurants, night-life, punting, excellent shopping and inspiring architecture offer a wealth of culture.
• Numerous golf courses and leisure facilities are within easy reach, along with countryside trails.
• A variety of cafes and restaurants are within a short distance of the Barns.
• We are able to assist with arrangements such as private dining, beauty treatments and leisure activities.
Three LUXURY HOLIDAY BARNS